Saturday, March 12, 2011

Snow Canyon Hike

This was the perfect day for a hike in Snow Canyon National Park. The colors were amazing.

Okay so this was way back in December, however I am just now getting around to putting these pictures up. Marty, Leyah and their little
guy Dean came to St. George for Christmas this year and we had such a great time hiking and playing pickleball with them.

 
This slot in the middle of no where has some 
really neat petroglyphs that depending on who 
you ask, mean different things.  


My cute mom who showed us this slot in the middle 
of Snow Canyon and who also taught us how to play 
pickleball, to which we are now hooked! We need 
to get people playing up here in Northern Utah.







4 comments:

  1. I wish I enjoyed hiking. There's so many beautiful places that you can only get to hiking. Or in a helicopter.
    That one picture reminds me of that movie 127 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! I've been waiting to see another blog update from you two! The pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to go on that hike again! Beautiful pics Rie bee! I hope you can come see us as often and you do mom and dad!!!! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm waiting for more..... Love ya lady!

    ReplyDelete